Environmental Services and Cleanup
At EMS, our core values are more than words—more than what we wish others would think of us. Our core values are what we expect from ourselves and hence what others should expect/demand from us. They shape every strategic decision we make as a company, and they are a guide for daily decisions made by each and every person at EMS.
EMS core values
- Integrity (trustworthy, reliable, compliance)
- Client focus (big picture, relationships)
- Solutions-oriented (flexible, skilled, responsive)
- Dedication (driven, motivated)
- Caring (safety, well-being, sustainability)
- Growth (company, personnel, vision)
- "Can-do" attitude (personnel)
Like any company, EMS is a collection of individuals. And those individuals are the reason EMS has developed such extensive capabilities and such a quality reputation. We take great pride in the diversity of expertise, depth of experience and quality of character in our personnel. Please refer to the professional bios of our key personnel for additional details about the people who are EMS.