EMS provides thoroughly trained and experienced emergency response professionals 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days per year dispatched to spill sites from service centers in Cleveland (Headquarters), Atlanta, Chattanooga, Chicago, Cincinnati, Columbus, Detroit, Indianapolis, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Steubenville, and Zanesville. We operate with an extensive array of specialized equipment and materials to handle spills of all levels and types (including mercury), allowing us to manage your emergency spills in a safe, cost-effective and efficient manner.
All EMS personnel have extensive training in emergency response, including federally mandated 40-hour HAZWOPER training. From senior-level project managers to equipment operators and hazardous material technicians, EMS personnel combine the experience, knowledge and training to provide safe, responsive and reliable service.
EMS handles your emergency spill from start to finish with various processes, including the following:
- Establishment of secondary containment for leaking containers
- Deployment of containment and sorbent booms and pads
- Recovering and transferring product
- Protection of sensitive areas
- Prevention of spilled product migration
- Installation and maintenance of siphon dams
- Removal of contaminated soil, debris and materials
- Waste characterization (sampling & analysis only if necessary)
- Transportation and disposal of contaminated materials and wastes
- Site restoration to pre-spill conditions
- Thorough post-cleanup documentation
EMS responds to a broad range of emergency incidents, including releases at transportation facilities, industrial facilities, utilities, energy facilities as well as releases on roadways, railways, pipelines and waterways including lakes, rivers and tributaries.
24/7 “ONE CALL” DISPATCH: 877-816-9111